Sometimes I try some winning recipes from other websites that I want to remember!
- Warm Chicken Salad – one of our all-time favourites
- Garlic and Lemon Pasta with Arugula
- Pad Thai — the complete 411
- Bulgogi— just like the real thing
- Cabbage & Carrot Stir Fry with Toasted Cumin & Lime — amazing, unique side dish
- Avocado, Grapefruit & Fennel Salad— I adjusted this a bit– I like the concept.
- Bacon Brussel Sprouts— I added dried cranberries and drizzled on some maple syrup. More like dessert than a vegetable.
- Rice and Noodle Pilaf— I need to get my friend’s mom’s “secret recipe”- but this does the trick for now.
- Basic Crepes – my go-to recipe
- Apple Oatmeal Pancakes— yum. These are great to freeze and have on hand.
- Heavenly Healthy Banana Bread
- Yorkshire Pudding — This has all the important tricks.
- Lemon Bars– two steps: shortbread base, tart topping- I added approx. 1/2 cup of lemon juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon, plus a little almond extract to the base.