This is a SUPER delicious Coriander Chutney recipe from the Company’s Coming “Asian” cookbook.
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro (250ml)
- Can of diced green chiles, drained (4oz)
- 1 garlic clove (or 1/4 tsp/1 ml powder)
- 2 tsp chopped ginger root
- 2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white vineger
1. Blend it up!
You can store it for up to 1 week in the fridge. I’ve been using it as a chip dip, salad dressing…whatever. It’s awesome.