This guac is quick, easy, and yummy. I know because I just ate it.
This recipe makes enough to share/save– if you want just enough for yourself, quarter the recipe.
- 4 avocados
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 tsps of lemon juice (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put it all in a bowl and mash it up.
- No, seriously.
Homemade Baked Pita Chips (to go with!)
- 1 flatbread/pita
- Taco seasoning- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Brush the pita with the olive oil- you may wish to coat both sides
- Sprinkle it with the seasoning (you can use other seasonings if you want- like salt and paprika)
- Bake it in the oven at 450 degrees near the top rack for about 5 minutes (don’t let it burn!)
- Cut it very coarsely (it should fall apart into chip-like pieces) and then let cool
This is a good way to get rid of stale pitas!