Here’s an incredibly simple way to make an all-natural, delicious, organic substitute for Cookies and Cream Ice Cream…
- 1 cup plain, 2% organic yogourt
- 2 tsps fair-trade organic cocoa powder (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons organic honey (or to taste)
- Crushed up chocolate cookies (like Mi-Del chocolate snaps)
- Pour the yogourt in a bowl
- Add the honey and cocoa powder, stirring until well-combined
- Sprinkle the chocolate cookies on top
- Obviously, the all-natural organic stuff is optional
- You can also use vanilla flavoured yogourt instead of plain yogourt with honey
- Add 1-2 tsps of instant coffee for a mocha flavour!
I almost couldn’t taste the difference between this and real cookies and cream ice cream…almost.